One of our family camp games for kids was the all-time favorite, "Water Bob," in which contestants bob their heads in a bucket of water to get as many mini-jellos as possible. Some managed to capture two or three of the jellos in their mouth at once!
Some faces I love.
Thanks Susan for helping me with camp, face-painting, and so much more! You were such a blessing to me! You helped me paint MANY faces on teens day! And thanks for letting me use your photos.
A goat watching the rice harvesters finishing up their work for the day.
On the youth hiking day, we had a photo scavenger hunt. So, how many kids does it take to drive a tractor?
Every fall, these bamboo swings (known as "ping") are set up around Nepal. Another reason to love fall season!
Hiking, or swimming... we have good times outdoors.
All of the youth reached the top of the mountain.
G.A.school picnic. Too bad the little train was broken.
Face paintings.
"I lift my eyes up to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth."
Happy Thanksgiving!

Wonderful pictures, Ruthie! It's really true...a picture is worth a thousand words! I'm praying for you, and for those "faces you love".
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
Reminds me of camp in India! *sigh*
ReplyDeleteEric and I will keep you and the kids in our prayers!
-Katy Frantz
Ruthie,
ReplyDeleteI loved the pics and I miss you terribly. Sorry I have neglected you! I have been enjoying Essie so much, and I long for when you can come home again. I see such a love and devotion to your kids there in Nepal---LOVE the face painting! God bless you sweetie!
Aunt Katie
I am so proud of you Ruthie! Blessings as you continue this great work. Thank you for sharing your updates. Love you!
ReplyDeleteMichele